Thursday, April 9, 2009

We Won!


We took first place in individual fundraising, team fundraising, and Add Imageteam scavenger hunt score at Midnight Madness last Saturday! Man do I love winning...we busted our bums all over the city, embarrassing ourselves dressed as pirates, and tripping over bricks on Beacon Street...but we finished with some cool prizes and a ton of hilarious pictures, so it was worth it...

I cannot wait to go home tomorrow night. This semester is really taking its toll on me, I just came down with a physically and emotionally draining virus, and this one group project in particular will be the death of me. One bit of advice for incoming students - If you have the chance to bow out on a semester long group project that counts for 100% of your final grade, do it! Anyway, I'll be heading home for Easter weekend tomorrow night and I'm really excited...all I need to do is get through 3 more classes and pick my dress up from the tailor! My Easter dress is so pretty; it's vintage, lavender silk, with original beading at the top with a notch neckline!

The countdown has officially begun... 23 days until the semester is over, summer begins, and I am officially a Senior!

Until Next Time,

Kayla :)

No comments:

Suffolk University:

A Suffolk Student Living and Learning in Boston